Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2004, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
hi bro alright, see you had a good time in fantasia too. bro cool is there now, he's after the dj, did you notice her? dj is also available for 3 ladies drinks per hour and the rest is up to you to sian her. try the dancers nut or liza. liza is a wild one and would say she gives one of the best blow job around. very accomodating. if you like to chiong in town stay in town. bro cool moved from patong to rattana mansion. i think the price is less than 500bht a day. there is a newer joint opening there soon, in march also in pun pon. there backers are heavy weights so i think it may be the place to go to soon. now i'm hot in chamois due to beautiful 19yr old bartendee from chiangrai. i think she's the no bush type.mmmmm... bought tg today for 219sgd nett on promo till 5th march, but travel before end march. good price,esp when it's direct. muhibah travel at the plaza 2nd floor, ask for noraini. will be there tues. c ya there. sanook...