Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 18-02-2004, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Re: Re: Interesting point

Quote:
Originally posted by sassina2
Wowee that young really too young for me although the pantyless bar sounds soooooo sanuk. one thing bout thai women is that some of them have this bare turf even at 19 to 20+ and thats cute!

No, I do not bring groups of golfers to phuket or anywhere as I am mostly a loner and travel with very small group of very close friends if any around. These days, most of them all over the place now so I truly move alone and connect with good friends wherever I go. Just that some people like to travel with adventurous me as I take the trouble to do ground work and also drive myself around much with local car hire mostly.

Still wondering where we supposed to have met. I know a KK who was the Thai Inter station manager in Phuket some years ago but he is Thai and I knew another KK who was from Singapore but he never used abbreviations and my brains not releasing the info where we might have met - any hints?

Yes your private box all screwed up cannot msg you there. Remember to use Sassina and not A**&** as this forum public so better not use my real name ya.

Whats the price of decent locally owned fishing yacht with aircon cabins that you could recommend?

Sassina
bro sassina, i dunno any kk's in phuket, but have 2 bro's real initial kk.i use sri prasert fishing to go similans and cost 12000bht per 24hrs special price as i used him since day 1. he has bout 8 boats, the conditions vary, the best has hotel type toilet n shower but no cabins. sleep below when rain or upper deck. some captains very good, had 5 hits in one day n the largest sail broke the line landed some 45-50kg sails. night 5kg red snapper. good fishing off no 1 island at the south drop. sanook