Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2004, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Interesting point

Quote:
Originally posted by sassina2
Khao Luk - some of my friends were the first in Khao Luk with the Maldivians and now, suddenly there is a rush and yet, I have never been there as all this in my busy last 3 years! Shits.

I myself always need a town centre to operate from where we can hunt and "bury" some kampong chicken or if the mood desires city chicken looking for money in small backwaters like Krabi or Phuket etc.

The small town atmosphere still grabs me - as the Thais say in English "Upcountry" is sometimes better than big city.

I remember the Public Prosecutor of Krabi was always in Phuket golfing with my friend's gang and he had this second wife of something like 16 yrs only - what a kamping beauty that was!
Last I saw that wily guy, she was about to burst ! (pregnant as hell)

Too young for me, but just reminiscing (fucking speling is shits these days).

Sassina (this name better than my normal name ok for dis public forum ya)
hey andrew do regularly bring groups of golfers up to phuket? anyway you're right some small towns are wild. i was in buri rum, issan, the chicks in the barber shops were 14 to 16yrs only. had pantyless bar etc. more happening in the country. hehe the turf on the green was only in the seedling stage. sanook..