View Single Post
Old 15-10-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What r the things u do with prostitutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyng019 View Post
Heels is sexy, but Boots lagi sexy.
Used to fuck one WL somewhere in 2005. Those time there are a lot of FL.
I remember her name called Coco. At that time she was only 21 yrs old. She was wearing a pair of sexy black patent knee high boots. I saw her standing near lor 18. My cock harden when i saw her with the black patent boots. I ask her she quoted $100, i immediately took her.

While waiting at the hotel lobby, I keep looking at here boots. Wow, sexy and my cock even harden. While in the room,she remove her boots and we shower together. Her feets are cute with red pedicure. super turn on. On bed we had the normal action. I told her to put on her black patent boots for me to fuck her pussy.

I told her i love your sexy boots. Halfway through the action, i unzip one of her boots and smell it. Wow, super nice with strong leather smell. and I suck her sexy red pedicure toes, her toes smell with her leather boots smell too. super turn on. I fuck in missionary harder while smelling her boots interior and shoot out.

After that we shower together and chat a while. she told me she used to work as a KTV hostess in town, but earning less than a whore. So she work as FL in Geylang. She is those long hair pretty hostess who works in KTV nightclub. No wander she wear a pair of sexy black patent knee high boots.

Now is already more than 10 years ago. While I now typing this FRs. My cock suddeny had a hardon. Hmmm. Feeling to fuck another girl with boots.
2005 las time can get young girl 100. now 100 can only get gilf and fuck up service