Old 10-04-2011, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
saddick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Infos on Chiang Mai part 2

thx for your input Fujisan. This is bad news for Downtown Inn as I find the counter staff are really friendly to me.

Inside Pandora, there is a skinny man and a fat man who wears executive attire as if they work in Shenton way. Btw, there are around 10 girls inside. The fat man seems to be more senior in position and always chit chat with the local patron. I notice a local customer was bargaining for a cheap sex untill the fat man gives in and charge him 1000 baht for a plum girl. Meanwhile, the skinny man constantly sat beside me and kept looking at me n smiling all the while...hoping to interact with me in making decision. However, I found him distracting and bothering. Once decided which number(girl), I approach the fat guy and ignore the skinny man. We talk a bit on the price, make payment and the girl brought me to the lift, up few floors and got into a big room, at least 6m by 5m. There is a bathtub inside the room and she removed our clothes and go for the bath. Now, here is the common trick... no hot water. The water is cold and she spend less time doing the bathing massage. I took a smoke after the bath and chat with her a bit before the action begins. She is 21 yrs old, fair fair skin, from CNX, height 1.6m, good complexion with smooth skin, very very little make up, look 7.5, not very experience but has a sweet smile, figure shape more like a teenager that has yet to reach full blossom. I believe she lied to me abt her age. Anyway, the reason why I pick her is because she looks green, unlike her buddies from the cheaper range. The sex is like doing with a amature and I have to be the leading actor to push for the role. Well, this is what you get from a young newbie green fish tank girl. I ended doing her on sideway pump and grind. We wash up a little and sat on the bed, and she just waited for me if I want more... like robot.."Sir, coffee, tea, or me." After a smoke, tip her 400 baht, left the room with her, walk out of the building and as usual there are no taxi available. I had to walk 400m to the main road to get a tuk tuk(30 baht) back to hotel.

For 2 days I went for treking and sightseeing and had some really good food at Goodview Restaurant, Gallery Restaurant, and some street side stalls. There is a must try noodle in CNX and it is call Khao Soi. This is the most famous local food in CNX. Deep fried thick noodles upon soupy yellow noodles with either beef or chicken. Price range from 30 baht(stalls) to 150 baht(hotel). Also remember to try sticky rice mango dessert!

Usually after my day tour, I will end up at Foxy lady. It is the top bar with most pretty girls. It is located directly behind Dusit D2 hotel. But becareful not to walk into the wrong place. There is like a beer garden with pool tables right beside foxy lady. This beer garden is a gay joint in CNX. It is like a stretch of open-air pub and you wonder why there is no girls in it.

I step into Foxy Lady and the mamasan spoke to me in thai(I am born with a Viet/Thai look). Once I mentioned I am from Singapore, she felt relieve and change her attitude to welcome me a comfy seat facing the pole dancers. The mama later explained to me that she try not to welcome Thai customer as most of them easily got into a fight after drinking. There 2 to 3 poles and around 6 sexy syt dancers on it. Yes, they do look foxy. Soon I got a young cute girl cuddle beside me. I immediately smile and show an approve sign to the mamasan. She is so sweet, long hair, 8/10, non pushy or talkative, look and feel like good good girl, freking smooth skin.. just by touching her thigh gives me a hard on. I ordered a Beer Chang and she got a cocktail. Chicken and duck talk, asked me where I am from, where is my hotel, am I alone... Needed a smoke...lan lan got to go outside table to smoke, because no smoking inside. The manasan came out chat with me for 15 min..very friendly, age below 30, can speak pretty good English and charismatic. And I end up trying to ask her out...haha..I told her that she is attractive and I enjoy talking with her. But she said 'no' to my dismay..boooo.

When I returned in, I ask for the bill and it is 160 baht-happy hour rate. I tip my young girl 200 baht and say I needed rest as I am tired from treking/touring. And she was disappointed that I did not ask her out.

After a good rest, woke up next day and decide to go waroro market to buy some dry food to bring back home. Walk to several temple(Wat) and to the famous Tha Pae Gate. Took a taxi to Doi Suthep temple and had dinner before going to the most famous massage parlour Sayuri. It is located 5 min away from Pandora.

Sayuri complex is big, and it has another small massage parlour and a restaurant. Once enter, walk up the staircase to 2nd floor, go to your right, and you'll see a long stretch of fishtank. Take a seat and chillout while looking at the fish tank. I spent 20 min sitting there looking at the 12 girls. Again, lan lan got to go down for a smoke break. Got back, decide on a girl, go to the counter(located at the deeper end of e fish tank). Ask to top up for a VIP room as their room is rather small and the VIP room got a big tub, but unfortunately fully occupied. Bargain on the price as they quote me 2500 baht (with the stupid tuktuk commission). Took a lift up with my girl, while undressing she ask if I want chinese tea, then suddenly a old aunty came in to deliver the hot tea while I am naked, pai seh aunty! And got to pay for the tea.. regret. Time to smoke while she prepare the tub water. She is mid 20s, good figure, gave birth before, long hair, not as fair complexion, not as crazy or naughty like BKK girl, 7/10 look. Okay,the tub is small... but she manage to squeeze in with me and Shiok ar... it's like having sex without inserting..equal level of high..soapy massage ar.. Now, here's another trick, the air con is freaking cold..make sure you dun get a chiller room before the act, change room if needed. After dry up, she lead me to the blow up matterest for a full body oil massage.. steam ar.. cannot tahan liao. My mind kept thinking of pumping action... I want to fuck I want to fuck I want to fuck! My turn to rub! Bomb !@@ Bang !!! BaBooooom.. Dante Infernal sex. Hot and steamy sex! Face down, ass up, that's the way I like to Fuck! So much rage, am I perverted? Too long no sex is like this gar la... Pump Pump Pump, Pump up the volume, Hump Hump Hump, Hump until cramp,.. change position n change n change n Grind n Grind..... soon, water sprinkler activated.

Tip my girl 400 baht and left the complex after the fiasco, and again got to walk another 200m to find tuk tuk.

Conclusion

p.s. If you wish for a relax trip with your chick, go to Arcade bus station take a 3.5 hrs public transport(150 baht minivan) to up North -Pai. Pai is a place to relax n chillout and got hilltribe night market. No boom boom girl available, but got something else easily available...

Whole Earth restaurant meal for 2 = 1000baht
Good View restaurant " " = 550baht
Gallery restaurant " " = 400baht
Foxy Lady 1 girl 2 drink plus tip = 360baht without mamasan tip
Day trip tour = $1000+baht
Book a airport taxi(new sedan Nissan) whole day = 1000baht include petrol and driver
Shopping for hilltribe handmade craft at Night Bazaar = 30-200baht
Average tuk tuk fare = 30baht
15 hrs train ride from BKK to CNX = 500 baht (2nd class non A/C + booking charge, advisable to buy both lower and upper berth)
Nice T-shirt = 120-200baht
Minivan to Pai one way = 150baht
Pai daytrip to MaeHongSon = 500baht for 12hrs tour
My favourite travel period = New Year Eve (can play fireworks and set off paper lantern)

Last edited by saddick; 10-04-2011 at 03:05 PM.