View Single Post
Old 14-02-2011, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Update on Infinity..

Latest happening joint. Just opened about a month ago, and it's 'pumping hot'!!! Chiobu aplenty. Note: Helps if you can speak Thai..

So here are the updates on recommended places in Nimmanhaemin Road, in the order of quality and quantity of chiobu:

1. Infinity 12am onwards
2. Warm up 9pm onwards
3. Monkey 10pm onwards
4. Chalum goong (teens) 11pm onwards
5. Bla bla bar (restaurant bar w live band) 8pm onwards

I have received many questions on Chiang mai from some bros here.
For bros who have read my contributions, please do not assume that these gals are easy for ons, when i refer to non-working gals (local party world). Chiang mai is GREAT for Parties with non-working gals. There are MANY HOT SYTs here, generally age range 17-23. But they aren't difficult either, compared to many other places we know. You may need to invest a bit of time (1 or 2 meets), bit of cash (on avg: spend 1k per time), and speak a bit of Thai.

Of course, if you just want direct transaction ST/LT, you can find plenty in the tourist world (see my earlier thread). For ST/LT with Northern gals, the place is harder to describe. You can contact me, in this case...