View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Infos on Chiang Mai

Starting a new thread as this would make it easy for fellow bros to source. As promised, here is how i see cma (acronym for Chiang Mai).

I would describe cma as a city having two different party worlds that i hop from one to the other frequently. The 1st world is for visitors mainly. The 2nd world is a lot more wholesome comprising mostly locals and residents. If you wonder why I would describe them as two worlds, I have noticed that most people from each world don’t really mingle across to the other. It is that distinct and separate!

When you arrive in cma and you don't know this place well, chances are that you would end up staying, eating, partying in the 1st world. In this world, there are many pool bars, gogo bars and several clubs (Hot Shots, Spicy, Lucky) frequented by tourists (mostly angmos) and Thai gals (mostly Issan) who speak some English. These gals are mostly FLs who work in bars. Bars here are cheap compared to Bkk or Patts. A bottle of beer costs avg 60-80 bt, ladies drink 800-100. If you pick them up in the bar, there’s BF 400; LT 1-2K. If you pick them up in the clubs, there is no need to pay BF and a 60% chance that you don’t need to pay anything at all, other than buying them a drink or two! In my opinion, picking one up for free in the clubs is relatively easy compared to BKK as the gals in Bkk are more commercial minded. The negative side is that the issan gals in cma are not as hot as the ones in Bkk, due to lower quantity supply. There are some quality ones if you’re lucky to meet.

Now if you come to cma because you have met some ‘happening’ WLs in Bkk, Sgp or Msia who come from Northern Thailand, and you think they are fair, tall and pretty, I don’t blame you. They are ‘hot’ indeed, but these have entered the trade to work for money. However those that you get to meet here in cma most of the time are not your regular WLs. They are mostly students or grads who are out working in their first jobs (such as PG). They’re hot too but not working in the flesh trade. The avg age of population here in cma is way lower than everywhere else that I can think of, and it’s because cma is known to have a concentration of universities with many youngsters coming from different parts of Thailand (esp North and central) to study, live and play. Having said that, getting them to bed is not difficult provided you can invest a bit of time, money and speak a bit of Thai.

My party evening typically consists of a few places because a diff place is good during diff hour throughout the evenings (indicated below). These are my recommendations:

2nd World zone:
Warm up (8pm to 12am). This place reminds me of Zouk. Many students here come from affluent families, so they're not poor.
Monkey (10pm to 1am). Mixture of office workers and students
Santitham Plaza (9pm to 1am). A row of bars with students working as waitresses or beer promoters
Local restaurant bars (9pm to 1am). These can be found across cma
Fabrique (1am to 4am). Happening almost every night. People from Monkey, warm up flock here after 1am.
Discovery (12am to 5am). Wed is ladies night. Four ladies enter with 1 free bottle of whisky.
Differ (12am to 5am). Same as Warm up except students here are poorer
Scratching (1am to 7am). Scratching is located on 2nd floor, Mandalay on 1st Floor. Mandalay is the oldest club in CMA, and filled with many katoeys (trans); Scratching is filled with many lesbians, and quite several are ‘bisexuals’ (if you get my drift)
Infinity. Heard it's good. Haven’t been here. Opened after Fashion House closed down.

1st world zone:
Pool Bars (9pm to 1am). In Loy kroh, thappae, etc
Spicy (2am to 6am). Most bar gals party here after work
Lucky (4am to 7am). Some bar gals party here after work or after spicy
Hot shots (12am to 3am). Mixture of service gals, bar gals who come with their fling
Yellow (10pm to 1am). Loads of tourists with some angmo chics looking for action

The above covers cheonging in Chiang Mai. The list is not exhaustive. They are all i can think of for now. Fellow bros are welcomed to add to them. Any bro coming to cma is welcome to contact me via private msg. That way i will be notified, since i don't frequent the forum often enough.

For infos on ST/LT/KTV/student FLs, there is a wide range from a high of 5k to as cheap as 200 baht. i will cover these later!