Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 19-03-2004, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
new fantasia

bros coming to phuket town will be glad to know that fantasia has gone big time. they have taken over the pearl theatre at the corner of phangha road and montri road. this will be the BIGGEST club in phuket island. imagine a theatre turned into a night club. i wonder how many girls in the no of dancers they're going to have. i spoke to cuwat, the owner, the other day and he told me this is a big project. meanwhile at the old club there are some new dancers with amazonian bods. to bro cool the new singers are to his taste! the mama san ja is quite a looker, me thinks she looking for sugar daddy. lots of happening in james garden and fever corner after the clubs close. there is a new private club on talang road called saeu samling or somthing like that. posh no flip flops etc. the 3 bouncers outside look intimidating. the decor is class but have to bring your own ladies. in pun pon there is a new club called rca, did'nt go inside. the roads are still a maddening experience as lots of work going on. was @ rome place this batch nothing fantastic. will be back for grand opening of fantasia on 26th april, soft opening will start on 12th april. there is a club in ocean caled chic resto, the waitresses will go shopping with you n i think thats about it. sanook bros it's happening.