View Single Post
Old 14-09-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralty View Post
I was at Thermae on Tue night for the first time.

Really an eye-opener for me, plenty of girls and all nationalities of men, walking around the place in a clockwise direction.
Actually singapore also have mah, it's called Ipanema. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 yes 99.99% all same story so don't bother to ask also.

These WLs all think running non-vice business like opening legs so easy.
Most end in failure and run into debts then the vicious cycle continues.
That's why they need Papa Tony chai mai? Haha.

Sometimes I look at my own job also very similar to these girls la, but I really respect the ones who do it for the family.

One time I was sitting in a cab with a girl, her younger brother called her on the phone. She just bought him a new set of textbooks cause he lost them then she found out he's been skipping school. She was on the phone scolding him and crying at the same time.

Life in Thailand really not easy. Born into poverty, what the hell is H-O-P-E?

Can never see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I always fuck my guys in my team, Thailand hookers are more cheong than u all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
the funny thing is local uneducated guys know these girls bad deal run away or ditch but then they go to Sg and find "educated" guy to marry buy them their business and raise their kid....
Haha some also meet sg guys and don't have their happy ending la.

Spousal abuse, cheating, their husband appear very rich but actually doing scam then kena arrested. Or go jail for drink driving.

One ex TD girl last week message me cause the son has autism need to borrow money for therapy. The useless father works for Poh Heng but knn spend his money buy sneakers and recently bought a DJ spin deck.

His mother need to rent out her hdb bedroom to give the daughter in law money to buy grocery and pay bills.

Marry Singaporean liao also not guarantee happy ending.