View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Previously shared some basic insider infos about the case. Finally this week the case been closed after so many years of court dragging.

I hope the families of the deceased can finally find some peace in their life after receiving the compensations. May God bless them. May those who passed away in the unfortunate crash rest in peace.

Earlier this year, for those who followed this thread, i also shared some Thai history related to this previously 16yo girl who crashed.

The mentioned high ranking Thai General (Deceased) in the history of Thailand who competed with General Prem (Deceased) is none other than the 16yo girl Grandfather. That Thai General have a few sons, daughters, grand childrens and great-grand childrens. Those who followed certain news written in Thais would have read or know who are the prominent ones. What the news did not mentioned is that one of the daughter is actually an adopted. As for the sons of the famous Thai General, one whom was a Major General been deceased and the General who appeared in news telling others not to curse the whole clan for one person wrong doing is the 16yo girl uncle. The girl father is actually a Colonel. Her dad supposedly have 4 wives. The first wife is very rich and born him a son. The second and third wives born him 2 sons n 2 daughter in which one of them is Thai actor Nut who just got married recently. The 16yo girl is the last daughter with the last wife. The news reported the girl mother say they intend to sell off some lands/properties to cash out 100m baht for payment of the compensation. There was an anonymous buyer who wanted to buy one of land which worth 50m baht. News reported the deal was sealed and payment to be done later, a day before Nut wedding. So naturally, the news die down and everyone attended Nut wedding happily. But somehow, later that buyer went MIA. 5555. In any case, after weeks later, the compensation amount finally raised and reaches the court. The girl father also received some peace finally and went be a monk to pray. I hope the girl she will finally also find peace in her life. I actually recommended to someone that maybe its better for her to leave Thailand change a new environment in order to start a new life since she still so young and have many years of life ahead if God willing and bless her.

We always see Thai drama a bit exaggerating. But in REAL life, real Thai hiso also drama indeed.

ps.
Drive carefully safely in Thailand and also look out for cars too.
Nobody would want to be involved in an accident and not pay insurance to cover in case of mishaps overseas.

I rmb before I go for genting dream cruise, there is a table of insurance pricing, one column stating to cover in case of natural disasters or terrorism bombing and without them. I paid $44 instead of $33 per day to cover inclusive of natural disasters. And I think it also covers pre-existing injuries and not sure if overseas treatment will have any problem. Of course it's best to save the money, dun pay, but who knows what will happen in future.

For day to day except overseas, insurance is a very sensitive topic. Ppl would rather use the money to invest in others like stocks or housing rather than insurance. I think it is best to set aside some money for insurance just in case. Best is do it before joining national service, bec that is where basically most injuries occur. If during national service injured can cover, work injured can cover, but what happens if u get injured at home? And the insurance papers are signed by doctors so cannot lie your medical condition.

I dun know what is the max claim of medishield if I get warded, I tried to check cpf, it only mentioned NTUC Income, nothing else. I read news that Hossan Leong was pes E and recently he got hospitalized for other injuries(not sure what injury). So I somewhat concerned about this max medishield claims and whether there is a need to apply for medical insurance soon?