View Single Post
Old 19-07-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Suggestion for between bkk, phuket, pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlightxrox View Post
I am planning a solo trip to either 1 of the places between this coming Christmas to New year period.

Main objective of the trip is to relax have massage and sex.

I have been reading a lot on this forum, however there isn't a thread that compare between this 3 location ( Bangkok, Pattaya, phuket)

Any guidance on which location is the best for my objective?

Hopefully some chiongster can help me on this in term of:

1. Quality of girl
2. Price for girl in agogo(Barfine, ST, LT)
3. Price for massage (normal + special, soapy)
4. Price for FL

Thanks in advance!
Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
Instead of reading and researching for the abundance of info contained in all the posts over the years, you chose to open a new thread asking people to analyse and summarise for you ?? why would anyone want to do that ? .. even if SBF is a vending machine, in order to activate a vending machine, you still need to feed in coins or notes..
motordiary,

What do you expect from xlightxrox ?. A noob. He, hardly got any first hand experience in BKK, Phuket & Pattaya. Maybe, lazy to read all the 3 threads.

People bombed me and put in " You, once a newbie, so shut up. Zap you ". Morons , they did not know that I cheonged BKK & Pattaya, the Thai - Malaysian border towns for over 30 years. There were no internet or SBF, years ago. Sex was raw. Emperor service by Thai ladies. LT was THB 700. And all by first hand experience.

Can xlightxtrox give me a summary of his cheong experiences in Satun, Pekan Siam, Hatyai, Danok, Betong and Sungai Kolok ???.

Last edited by Yokosi; 19-07-2019 at 09:34 AM.