Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
nanog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang bang
your observation is wrong then, when i say conact with OKT i meant those that you know after you cheong for a while, not those that you go with Thaivisitor.

you have only been cheonging hatyai for a while and Thaivisitor is your first contact in hatyai accordingly to the postings i read. How many time have you been to hatyai without going through Thaivisitor? I suggest you defend him after a few more outing in hatyai( not with him but with some other bros here) and after meeting more OKT.
Papasan PeeWee is the only person who approve of bastardly act of forcing his best friend's wife to be subjected to all kinds of perverse and vile sexual act that one can ever imagine. They even had a private discussion on how to make this real account look like a fake story. Now he wants to act like a saint here and say he never lie or tell untrue. Well, didn't he lie to his best friend in order to take advantage of his wife? Didn't he lie here by trying to say that this is just a fantasy story? Sick bastard with an evil heart trying to act holy and uprighteous here.

Regards
Nanog69