View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTD0620G is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Dandok Lastest update

A night at Danuk

Just came back from my first official trip to Danuk and it was surely an eye-opener! Traveled there during this labour day weekend so there were lots and lots of people but luckily there were also lots and lots of girls so it was evenly matched. Compared to my visits to Hadyai, Danuk looks more like a cowboy town with everything just a stone’s throw away. We left KL around 4am and reached there approx 10am and checked into Phu Phing hotel, which is a newly opened hotel behind Oscar. The normal rate was 690THB but due to the holiday weekend we had to pay 800THB. When we reached there our rooms were still not ready due to the heavy occupancy, so we went to scout for a few massage places where we can bring the masseurs back to our hotels (with an option for more action).

The first massage place we went was just opposite Phi Phing hotel but there were only 5-6 ladies available (we had 7 guys) so we went to Oscar for a wider selection. At Oscar there was supposed to be more than 100 masseurs but only around 10 left. A few of them were quite young and pretty but since time was on our side I let the other guys choose first and left with a slightly older lady. So confirm no action but for me the 2 hour massage was quite relaxing. We paid 300THB for the massage girls to go to our hotels and I tipped her 200THB at the end. She did ask me for batin but I did not want, later found out from my friend that batin was 500THB including tips so it was quite ok if anyone wants to try. Some of the masseurs also offered ST (short time) FJ for 1000THB and LT (overnight) for 2000THB.

I was quite lucky during this trip for several reasons. Firstly we got a Thai-speaking friend who joined us there so communication was made easy. Secondly we did not spend unnecessarily and went to the places that were the best in terms of selection and fun. Finally, I got a girl that does not go for booking to spend the night with me! Danuk was explained very simply to us, on the right side where Oscar is, are the farms for booking girls and on the left, across the street, were the agogo bars, pubs and discos.

After the massage and lunch, we went to check out the farms first, which were located at the Oscar hotel area. Overall, there were many more syts compared to Hadyai and I was very tempted to book an syt for 2000thb (negotiated from 2500) but found out she does not speak anything except Thai. What a waste, because in terms of looks she’s an 8/10 in my books, which is very high for people who know my taste (compared to the prettiest girl in Hadyai which I only give 7.5). What makes her attract me is that she looks like a college girl Japanese AV actress, not the drop dead gorgeous type but damn sweet with a tinge of innocence in her looks without any need for makeup.

We spotted another syt nearby but the OKT wanted 3000THB and saying she only arrived yesterday, so we weren’t going to be taken as Roberts. We just told him it was too expensive and walked off with him later saying he’ll reduce the price but we weren’t in the mood already since the opening price was so high. One of our bros, whom we fondly call Puk Kai, saw a girl at a hair salon and she agreed to call if she wants to be booked later in the evening. That was our short trip to the farms since it was still early (around 1pm Thai time). Knowing that there will be more girls later in the day, our next destination was to check out the agogo bars across the road, namely TMT, Spider and Sha-la-la.

- to be continued -