Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
aroymakmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
that makes more sense, at first I thought why the massage cost more than double how much did she want for the FJ and the booking fee after that? Sorry me newbie for Danuk, still need to find out more before my maiden trip (without female partner).
I think the normal ST should be around B$1000, we didnt mention about $$$ before started, but i surely paid her more than that. I must stressed that she is a ML, so she might not be bookable but based on chemistry with you.

In fact i planned to booked her for 2 nights, again we didnt mention about $$$ at all. But i have achieved what i have planned for 2 nights (infact more than i expected). First time tried anal, and she even put ice in her mei-mei and let me fuck her. She purposely pulled open the curtain and we make love near to the window..... wonder anybody saw us???? wei, got gal like that meh????? Luckily i stayed in KPK.....if Oliver, matilah.

...... cant imagined what will happened on the 2nd night???? didi patah, tirak kong tao lagi deep. So i paid her what i planned for 2 nights. To me, she is really deserved it.....maybe is our chemistry.