Old 12-04-2006, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
aroymakmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Danuk is indeed a hot happening place at the moment.

I stopped by Danuk last mth. Just thought of having a nice massage at Oscar Hotel, nothing more nothing less. Chose 1 gal with big boob and nice smile. Very friendly throughout the session, massage is so so. What surprised me is after the massage, she just stripped herself and reveal her firm C cup volcano (by the way, we occupied a hotel room at B$500 incl massage 2 hrs). And she just offerred me FJ without asking. How to reject lah???? sure hentam terus loh.

As didnt have sex for wk+, after a few position already bei tahan. Another surprise on the way, she keep asked me to relax & calm down. Usually WL just want to get over it fast fast, this is the first time a WL ask me to slow slow. She is really pretty, sexy and damn friendly.

I went back for her last week and booked her. She indeed is the best i ever encountered. She loves continuing sex, and she will take iniative to kacau u on every hr interval. She also took me back to her apartment and cooked me dinner. While cooking tom-yam, she sq lemon & salt on my didi and sucked it with her thai kungfu. Walau, dont know how to describe it. i just bought a packet of CD and at the end nearly finished 3 packets.

God, pls help me now. I have kena tirak kong tau now. Totally forgot all the sifu 3F tech lah.

H.E.L.P.