View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

OK, for the final Day 3,

Woke up hungry again... KNN, all the sex burn damn a lot of calories. SO call No.1 and No.2 , No.2 ger went back to MP and No.1 ger, fuck until drained already so sleeping. So we went to eat dim sum again, 4 of us, including my ger. Again, went to order siew yoke, KNN, must learn Thai leh, Got Siew yoke rice, so ask for extra packet of Siew Yoke. ANyway, we ate the rice lah.. dun waste. Leave the ordering to DK, he order half the shop. My ger look at us like we are siow one. I think we are lorr. But we almost finish everything. The rest of the gang came and met up at the Dim Sum place. SO theyt wanna go check out the farms, so off we went. Aiyoh, damn a lot of ppl, so we went back to hotel. WEnt back to the room, My ger wanted to go home cos I told her we are going out again tonite and she didn't have any more clothes. SO she left and I went with the bros to the Sakura MP.

One of the bro ran in the rain to go and buy Voucher. Went uo, KNN, SO busy, cannot choose ger, just go to room and wait. Anyway, the ML's came and chit chat with us. Somethings we learnt, they earn about 30 - 40 baht an hour only, and they work 13 hours, so they actually depend on tips from customers to survive. SO hope all bros here dun be so stingy, 100 baht nothing to us, a lot to them lorr.

SO finished, up went to room to drink again. kekeke sex-aholics leh. My ger came back and we retired to the room for some intellectual conversation....hahaha, of course not. She fucked my brains silly again. I must have lost a few pounds of grey matter in those few days. Anyway, after sex, lay in bed and chit chat and held her until we fell asleep again.

Woke up, got ready for dinner. We just wanted to go down the road to grab a bite. Something like Teochew Porridge leh, with dishes. After that, we went to Water Bar. To me, I think the atmosphere not as good as Kiss CHannel. Anyway, was there for about 2 hours, then DK left with his ger, Me and TD also decided to leave with our gers and returned to the hotel. Since this was last night, my ger did an especially intense love making session (didn't think there could be more but..... heheheh, this girl can surprise me one). After 2 and 1/2 hour marathon session, which I had to take my bath sitting down crawl in to bed. And crashed out.....

Next morning woke up, and I went out for breakfast with DK and his ger around the corner. Went back to the room and gave my ger the balance and her tip. Quite sad to leave Hadyai and will be back next time. kekeke
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.