View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Tai Kor is a very famous pill la u ask your father also he will know as it has been around for ages..kekeke just be warned that it may be uncomfortable, as it is for me. Even after fucking also dick still standing up, next morning go toilet also dick standing up wa lau... I think u can get it from any local traditional pharmacy

- continued (hope u guys won't be confused there are 3 versions of our FRs here so there might be some difference) -

At night we went to the restaurant inside old Lee Garden introduced by Frank and the food was delicious... we had fish mall soup, tom yam, peking duck, roast piglet, fish etc after the meal we could hardly move. The bill came up to around 3000+ THB if not mistaken for 15 of us, so it was very affordable. Even the fish mall soup was fully loaded with fish mall compared to the tiny portions we get back in KL.

After dinner off we went to Kiss Chanel. The band still remembered us from our last visit especially bro Dekuip as we tipped them more than 20,000 THB in total previously. This time we were more sparring as they already considered us as friends and came to our table whenever they were free to share some drinks and chatted with us. Bro KTJ's girl look very different now, she has lots of tatoo along her waistline. I still think she looks more innocent and better before. We had a good time at Kiss Channel and my girl and I were snuggling most of the time. The Tai Kor pill was already in my system and it made me feel horny just by having her close to me and caressing here. Glad we didn't stay too long as I needed to fuck my girl desperately..kekeke We went to back to our hotel after that and another sex session before having a good night's sleep.