View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 09:10 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Day 2

Woke up around 9am went to have dim sum wiv top 2 fuckers and a fren and his WL near Merlin hotel. Today bro KLKOOL and me dont have gers so after breakfast the WL fetch us to charnavite looking for gers. From my experience the time (around 10am) we went the pretty 1 must not be inside the farm self, i think they are busy doing they hair and make up in the salon for today coming customers... so i keep my eyes focus inside every hair salon, just after visited 1 farm it was bingo. I saw a pretty face and quite sporting ger, asked her to come out wanna take a beter look, she is sweet and also quite cute. A okt said she hasn't been booked yet. Since bro KLKOOL oso dont have ger ask him ngam anot, he said 'ngam ngam ngam very ngam...' it means i let him choose loh, brother mah! Her price is 1800B and she agreed to let bro KLKOOL fuck her around 2 pm. After we cant find another ger for me so we decided to went back Sakura, later wanna go massage wiv whole group. In my mind i still have back up with the lead singer of Kiss Channel i have agreed to have diner wiv her later...

Abt noon our whole group went to a MP (dunno the name liao) for massage, when masuk i saw only 1 syt massage ger, i want her to massage me oso... but all my other frens have the same idea oso. With my talking skill i explain to them that she is actually not good enuff for massage coz she is young mah. My frens then ask mammi to recommend while i fast fast told mammi i want hte syt... hahaha. All my frens almost beat me up... hahaha. When massage started i keep looking at her, all the while i was quiet, hope this will impress her that i am indeed a gentle guy. The massage room was just enuff for 8 persons, when Frank came he had no place to join us so he went next room. Clever me went to Frank's room coz i want Frank to ask if my massage ger can be book out anot, first anwser was cannot. Frank saw me a bit dissappointed told me later after we left he will talk to the mammi, he will call me then. When we left the MP Frank still got 30 minutes to go coz he came late. The next plan is go to Songkhla for seafood, while in SGV lobby waiting for my frens n bro KLKOOL gers to arrive Frank called me. It was good news, the MP syt just now massage me agreed to come out but she need to go back hostel b4 midnite, her bar fine is 1000B... I told Frank if the bar fine is 2000B i oso pay 1. Ten minutes later i saw Frank with her walked in the lobby. After intro talk a bit i found out she has arrived in hatyai for just 1 week, my god she is too shy till i dunno how to start wiv her....

to be continue.

Last edited by DeKuip; 07-11-2005 at 09:25 AM.