View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

My FR :-

Day 1 - We left KL just after 12am on 1st Nov. Bro KLKool (PRC No. 1 Fucker), bro Dekuip (newly appointed Hatyai No. 1 Fucker) and bro Jason (new prince of Hadyai with golden cock) including me went in the same car. It was a leisurely drive as there were not many cars on the road just after midnight. After 6 hours and a stopover we reached the Malaysian/Hadyai border (Chenglun?) where we stopped to change money (RM10 = THB107) and each had 2 half boiled eggs to make sure there is enough energy for the day ahead There we also met up with bro Dekuip's ground of friends (total 8 of us) and took a van to Hadyai. It was also bro KLKool's maiden trip to Hadyai, maybe that's why he was able to drive 5-6 hours and still have so much energy to fuck ..heheheh

We reached Hotel Sakura after half an hour where we pre-booked for 800THB per night for 1-2 Nov and 1500THB for 3rd Nov (3rd Nov was considered peak date) thanks to bro Dekuip's friend Frank who took the trouble to arrange the hotel bookings for us, without any commission according to bro Dekuip. We were all very lethargic and the hotel wasn't ready until 9am thai time/10am Malaysian/Singaporen time (Thai time is 1 hour ahead of Malaysian/Singaporen time) so we visited a nearby massage parlour for good old fashioned 2 hour thai massage (240thb). Bro Dekuip was the first to be in the fuck mood and straightaway booked a SYT massage girl young enough to be his niece (looks like 15-16 yr old). We were all quite tu lan coz his sharp eye and reflexes spotted her before the rest! hehehh I didn't get a pretty massage girl but that's ok coz the massage was still good, it certainly loosened our stiff body from the long car ride.

- to be continued -