View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 02:18 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

continue 1st day evening....

After diner in rest Hong Kong we went to Kiss Channel, only 5 of us went there, KLKOOL, TD (with wife), Jason and me. Frank came 1 hour later oso. All the singers and dancers recognized bro TD, Jason and me. We have a table infront of the stage, as usual that 'leng chai' singer came first to greet us and not too long 'ah moi' (1 of the dancer) came oso. For me there are 4 singers/dancers normally i will have a good talk with, the rest if they come i will buy them a drink. After we have ordered drinks i asked 1 waiter to arrange FL for us, in between Frank oso looking for FL for us. Ah Moi intro a ger to me what i said dunwan and gave her 200B tip. From the waiter contact was oso dunwan and oso 200B tip, from Frank was worst.. nvm the ger got 'ah ma sang' oso i gave her 200B too. Now 1 of the lead singer's turn and she immitiately recognized me and gave me a hand shake, she said soft near my ear 'wo ai ni'... kekeke. I have turn her down wiv my september trip, think i will turn her down again this time.... i am a bit sked, she is too wild for me lah. Her body is the most solid i have touch in hatyai. After her show she came to me said she like me very much and i agreed to have diner with her tomolo, something like buy time coz i dunno how to said no. This evening end around 1:30, wanna go back hotel but suddenly got 1 ger came over to Frank willing to do overnite with me... i asked her how much and she showed me 2 fingers. Frank made the deal for me and she agreed with 1000B, she will come to my room 30 minutes later. As agree she show up later in my room, TC wiv her found out she has worked in Pink Lady too, just stop 1 month ago. This is a damn wild ger, a bit '13 dot' oso. During our fuck keep asked me fuck her faster and harder, the sound she made i oso sked... so loud! After we have finished i asked her to leave, coz wanna see Chelsea game and this ger is only good for 1 shot. I paid her 1000B + 500B tip, she saw i got a few packs cigarrette and i allowed her to take 2 packs... she happy me happy, i watch the game wiv my mind 'tomolo will be a beter day' till i felt in sleep.

Overall 1 day bonked 2 Pink Lady gers oso not bad, with service like cat bath from toe to head and body massage style.... hmm hope tomolo will be even beter.

Damage in Kiss Channel is 3500B for drink, beside this ah kong bill my personal bill is 1200B for drink to my singers/dancers frens and 1000B for tips to the FL's and 600B tips to others.

to be continue....

Last edited by DeKuip; 05-11-2005 at 02:34 PM.