View Single Post
Old 24-10-2005, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hope this helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken
Thanks. Btw any bros can tell me more abt those estab i mentioned earlier on? Cos other than pink lady, i dun really know where to find gals to bonk Me prefers model type, doesn't mind paying more. Thanx alot for helping.
Bro you looking for LT or ST if LT and model type then SC Heritage hotel room 402 is the place but svs wise a bit hit and go.
The price is 5000bath can take the WL only after 5-6 pm and only allowed two shots max!(why only after 5-6pm cus from 12-5 they are doing ST!!!)
Sorry but my "slot" with SC WL was not a good one but some bros here find that only SC WL can make it in the looks dept.
If for that kind of money might as well go pink lady or chao phya4 look for a ST then "ask" the WL if she will acompany you for the next day or days!That way you will be sextifided for sure!!!
As for price wise after 12minnight till 8-9 am around 1500-2500baht and LT ???? as every WL has got a different "price".
Hope this helps!
P.S. for slightly less x place you can try kiss lounge at garden home priced from 2800 and 3400 baht.Why 2800 and 3400?2800 no BJ and 3400 have!(try not to go too late as all the better lookings one will be gone by then! around 7-730am will be a good time to go!)

happy bonkings!!

Map of Hatyai!!!