View Single Post
Old 17-12-2009, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Orchard Towers ladyboys

Thought I'll resurrect the Orchard Towers info and include all ladyboys there.
First you've got Crazy Horse on the 4th floor. It's a mix of Indonesian and Filipino gals and Thai ladyboys. The ladyboys number around 10 usually and they come in around 8.30pm. You've got a stage with dancing girls (The Filipinos and Indons alternate) and a DJ. Happy hour till 9pm, Tiger mug at $4.50. Ladydrink $18.
Club Romeo on the 3rd floor is the main joint. All ladyboys. Ladyboys dance on stage when they feel like it. Average around 20 ladyboys (currently less) and they come by 9pm. Happy hour till 10pm, Fosters draught $7 and ladydrink $22. Closes 3am Sunday to Thursday, 4am Friday and Saturday.
"Take out" prices for both clubs -asking for locals $150, non locals $200 at least. Hotel and cab extra. Better chance for bargaining between Monday to Thursday.
The suggested style - take a look whilst outside the clubs and once you spotted something you want to go for then aim for that when you go in. Inside it's darker and much harder to see details and they tend to surround you if they don't know you.
But us locals are not their first choice (we don't pay as much) so don't set your hopes up too high.
Ground Floor - from about midnight outside 7-11, local Malay ladyboys, tend to be older asking prices about same.
That's for starters, any questions please ask. I don't know everything but I'll try.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com