Old 29-10-2008, 04:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
smartyyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

just came back from CV. reached there around 3am, place seems real quiet. hang around until close to 3.45. spotted a sexy 1 walking from coffeeshop towards the end of the carpark. drove down and ask for price, $30, set and off. unlike most of them, she brought me to turn left instead, and made me do a illegal turn. was kind of afraid people might see and follow in.. but luckily.. all's safe.

asked for name, her name is roxy. remember reading a few of the bros here saying she's good. so i was expecting something good. took a closer look at her, she didn't seem as attractive as she seem to me when she was outside of my car. seemed more manly, and looks very old although she said her age was 28. body seems a bit meaty here and there also. didn't manage to ask or touch to see if she's post or preop. she doesn't allow.

started off with licking of nipples.. less then a minute, she capped me already. in actual fact, less then 20 seconds. started blowing for like 3mins, stopped to hj me for another 5mins then back to bj for 2-3 mins, then back to hj. her bj was quite good with lots of slurpy sound, but she seems lazy to me. shoot my load into the condom, she removed it for me, gave me wet tissue to wipe myself while she wore back her clothes. this is 1 of the poorest service i ever have so far in CV. send her back and came home. what a lousy night.

Name : roxy
Figure : 6/10
Breasts : C i suppose, feels soft and nice though
Service : 2/10
RTF : much better ones out there i feel, not for me.