View Single Post
Old 27-11-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Finally got to try G7 of this house sharing FR.
Today, went hunting around for WL who can french to satisfy my DFK deprive. Went L16, all WL in a house fully booked till closing time lol. Went another house, the WL code red ... So end up at 2038. Asked for G7, she was almost finish a session and got 1 bro waiting outside. Ok, I queue, but then he took 2 slots ... After waited about 45 min for my turn, I took 3 slots . Sry to the later bros ...

Girl: G7 L20H38
Session: $180 x 75 min
Looks: Overall pretty, sweet face and slim. A cup boobs. Big lovely eyes. Nice small hands with nice natural nails.
Shower: Soapy shower and hugging. I passed her the listerine then begin frenching in the shower. Spent too much time on the DFK, no time to BBBJ in there lol.
Catbath: Catbath was soso. I didn't get catbath at the back even after hinting, only front side. Upper chest to lower area. If can do back with kisses also, will be best.
French: Can kiss everywhere, DFK like no tomorrow lol. Enjoying what I came here for.
AR: Starting was very ticklish, then ok. It was quite long duration with all that tongue poking. I made her wash mouth again after this.
BBBJ: Very long BBBJ with deep throat. She can still do some kind of licking and sucking even when all the way inside.
FJ: Not tight, try few positions then when feeling get lesser & lesser, change to CIM. She took all of it and sucking it all up lol. Off to shower again before lying down together.
Gfe: Amazing attitude. Doesn't use her HP at all. Try chatting with her during session but her Eng/Ch isn't very good, but that's ok. Her skin is so soft and smooth very comfortable to hug and feel. I let her rest on me for the remaining time while I kiss & play with her skin and hands, I think she fell asleep twitching a bit. Must be very tired with so many bros coming non stop.
RTF?: Yes. She's better than some Cat 200 PRC at a fraction of the cost and offers what I wanted. Just the queue is very long lol.