View Single Post
Old 26-09-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Unable to maintanin erection for penetration

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyver86 View Post
Hi guys, i think i am in a serious need of help at the moment.

my wife and I are in the midst of family planning when i realized that i could not hold my erection long enough for penetration. I mean i can get erected when my wife helped me to bj or hj. but once i get up from the bed only, it starts to soften. I dont have this problem when masturbating. have tried to go for jg regularly, exercising and taking half of the blue pill, but it still don't really help. i am not sure if it is due to the length of the foreplay with my wife or the problem lies with me. This problem has been bothering me ever since and i felt very depressed about it. so much so that i dont ask for sex from my wife any more and would prefer to masturbate on my own instead. Just wonder if someone could help me on this please? Thanks in advance.
Have you tried taking a whole pill instead of half? (I am actually curious why you would only take half a pill.) Your symptoms sound like typical erectile dysfunction, but of cos, I am not a doctor.

And in case cost is a consideration, use generics. They are far cheaper, and work just as well. If you need more details, just PM me.