View Single Post
Old 19-07-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 2
Mandyloves is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMandyloves is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMandyloves is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Amanda Your Best ASS and DEEPTHROAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Post my long overdue FR. Decided to try her as she was one of the very few ladies offering anal and I wanted to tick it off my bucket list.

When I met her immediately I can feel a hardon because she is the curvy type and has the nice bouncy ass which I like.

First thing after undressing I molested her butt and started playing with her ass hole. She was very accommodating and willing to let me play till my hearts content.

On to the anal itself. I have to say it was my first time and the angle didn’t felt very natural to me. Managed to insert my dick and thrust. Her ass is damn tight and constantly have to slow down for fear I cum too early. After fucking her ass for a while I asked to fuck her pussy. She almost sounded disappointed when I had to take my dick out. Fj was awesome and she had natural juices and can tell she was enjoying the sex maybe even more than me.

Good experience and will rtf once I save enough bullets.
Thanks for the fr ❤️ Available today 19th from 2pm till 10 WhatsApp me at 83791055 to make an appointment thanks