Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
samsamgogo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: KSL hotel & resort

My first experience on VigRED and vibrator . Newbie
I get all from KSL condom shop . I am their first customer yesterday . I reached there 10am (just open) .
I just told him what result i want . Something can let me play long long time and something to stimulate her before sex .
He recommended me few things . I choose VigRED , vibrator , pattern condom , silicone extension condom and silicone base lubricant .
Yesterday i booked a homestay . Called my new GF (She is a tradition girl , never try sex toy before) .
I well prepared . I took VigRED (1 hour b4) and spray delay spray (30 mins before) .
We start with standard procedure , touching and licking . When she start hot . I continue with vibrator .
Initially she seem not happy with it (may be to her , vibrator only for bitch) . I start with slow vibration .....and slowly increase ....
She seem very enjoy initially ....but when increase vibration , she seem reach orgasm . Her body react differently . start pushing her pussy toward vibrator . She moans damn loud . Er,er,er,er,er......er.er.er.er..........
My penis damn hard and long (VigRED effect) . totally different from normal .
I cannot stand and direct bonk her . So much water leaking from pussy .
The combination of VigRED and delay spray really amazing , i chor her more than 30 mins but my penis still damn hard and no feeling want to surrender .
She reach orgasm again , again and again . dun know how many rounds .
And finally she cannot stand and surrender . Request to continue with HJ .
When she hold my penis , she seem very surprise . She ask why my penis so hard and long . I just smiled and said may be stimulated by her horny moans .
After ejaculation , she seem surprise with my performance . First time showed her happiness (after sex) . I think she never experience so much pleasure .