Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
donkeywonky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GEM of a MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonerungjareon View Post
Was feeling super relaxed after a good clean hour-long foot massage. Wanted to extend the massage session but they were about to close so decided to walk around the surrounding area to satisfy my late night craving.

I saw a spa across from me that still had lights on and decided to cross over. The ML was dressed in a loose nightgown and I decided to take another hour of massage since I didn't want to go 'hunting' as it was getting late.

Standard SOP, shower and lie down, ML asked why so late walking around looking for a massage. I chatted with her as she was rubbing my back, and she keeps teasing me with her fingers and her choice of words. Soon, she asked me to turn around and I was thinking to myself "knn, pay one hour, so fast ask me turn around ccb" When I turned around, I was looking straight at her 2 big spotlights. Apparently when I was facing down, she had taken off ALL her clothes. She was massaging me fully nude and I was not expecting anything more than a C as she was wearing loose-fitting clothes and she is quite petite.

At this moment, super steam alr. So when she pop the GQ, no brainer lol. The rest of the session went with much excitement and I must commend this ML on her attitude and service. I rarely engage with MLs that qualify as a MILF as my preferences are mostly SYTs. But this session definitely changed my perspective.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (those spotlights. omg. gave me a shock)

All in all, definitely worth exchanging contact with fellow bros. Will share contact with bros willing to exchange other contacts.
Hi bro, can share contact pls? thanks!