View Single Post
Old 16-11-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: she deleted me on FB but still keep in touch in real life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
well even at the time when she first confessed, she said she still want to be friends as she doesn't want us to be strangers or enemies. she confessed on my last day of work. she had been sending hints and signals thru whatsapp prior to that. even now she still want to be friends after stopping all the flirty and affectionate messages.

all this happened at the time where i felt that no woman will be interested in me as im a 39 year old chubby man. she proved me wrong. of course my self esteem boosts now that i have a cute girl interested in me. i admit i wish to have an affair with her but i cant do it as i dont want to ruin her life. she has so much more to lose than me. she also hinted she isnt happy with her marriage. i started to care more and more about her.
TS, women are very good in manipulation. The best.

More often than not, married women need to have non-judgemental guys as their rubbish bin. Once you have served your purpose they would keep you at hand but would never let you taste her. With this kind of woman, you need to be very clear that you are capable of leaving her. Cut all contacts. Not worth it

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -