Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lishapi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayyylmao126 View Post
First time in chiangmai and travelled solo. Not too good at doing reviews so sentencing,paragraphing might be a little off.

Stayed in nimman so decided to try out loverspa.
Went at 3pm and around 7 girls available.
There are 3 tiers here and FS are 2.3,2.5 and 4k respectively. Settled for the mid tier.
choose from iPad and the girl will bring you to the room. As for the girl's looks, 20% different from photo but I'll give her a 6.5/10 and when smile a 7/10. Massage was trash but I wasn't expecting much. I can speak Thai moderately so communication no issue. Service was pretty good and I got to admit I'm a fast shooter so after I was done, just lay down and chat. After fooling around abit, I was ready and the girl gave me a BJ.

This is where I need some advice. Usually what's the tip for additional shot? I tipped 300 and all in all paid 2.8k for 2s.

Aside from massage, I checked out some bars at nimman soi 6 that were pretty happening. Went to living@nimman and after that went to aura. Vibes were pretty chill and I wasn't really hunting.
Hey, how was the trip in general? Will be flying solo to Chiangmai soon. Any good contacts? I have yet to book my hotel and good recommendations? Looking to pick up girls from bar, or is there an outcall service?