View Single Post
Old 28-09-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
There are always extremes out there is this interesting BIG world of ours & I have even encountered S$5 equivalent for ST (not ultra ugly MILFs & GILFs if some are wondering but actual SYTs, not big cannoning as some SBF buddies here went with me on the same ulu trip twice ) but the key issue is you need to invest lots of time & money plus adventurous in exploring off the beaten track or else you need to stick back to those inflated touristy prices but still safer for those new to the Wetnam scene esp if they are not familiar with the language
Sometimes such cheap and good bonks involved bonking on scummy mattresses in a dark wooden shack with a old school orange light bulb served as lumination!

When lights off you can't even see properly which hole to poke!