View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 03:50 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Christianity and Buddhism have similar teachings about moderation and restraint.

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Christianity and Buddhism have similar teachings about moderation and restraint.

Christianity story of the 'tree of knowledge of good and evil' https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree..._good_and_evil is about not going overboard. E.g. God said can eat from every tree (including tree of life) but cannot know more than one ought to (by God's design of Eden) : then all creation will live in perpetual 'bliss', until time comes when man yielded to temptation and ate...

Christianity and Buddhism have similar teachings about moderation and restraint.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.