View Single Post
Old 25-04-2005, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of
Re: All you need to know about Genital Herpes

Hi brothers...very impressive thread on herpes..very informative. But let's not lose sight of the message here...practise safe sex. I personally had gonorrhea once..and went through hell.....and swore never to go back to commercial sex...but hey..we are all human and after a while, we forget our suffering and I was at it again, though was more careful. But recently I had been a bit casual with my sexual trysts. I mean, of course not doing it RAW..that is definitely way out. But I will go for BJ without cap...I felt it was ok and had minimal risks, in spite of the fact that I actually had gonorrhea from a BJ without cap. Sheesh...how dumb can I get??

But contact with another samster got me thinking and I am rite now thinking long and hard about giving up commercial sex altogether. This samster accidentally did it raw with a Thai WL. He told me, it was really accidental as she had somehow managed to ride him and thrusted a few times without a cap, before he stopped her in horror and capped himself. That got him scared and he got in touch with me. I advised him to go for a STD checkup first, as the HIV check has to wait for another 3 months. So to cut the story short.. he went to a GP and he called me on Saturday and told me , that he had been diagnosed with herpes 1 & 2. I mean...up to that point, I did not know much about STD, except gonorrhea...cos I already had that. I was under the impression that except HIV, all other forms of STDs are curable...damn...well anyway...that got my head thinking.. the big head I mean..

Is it really worth it...for that moment of pleasure... u get ur life into a mess... worse, if you are answerable to ur family. So..here I am..thinking long and hard brothers....should I still indulge in this but completely practise safe sex... or leave this shit altogether.....

But to all brothers out there... if you are into this... practise safe sex... even for BJ....cos I got gonorrhea from BJ.