View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All you need to know about Genital Herpes

went to a long time trusted GP

told him how i burst it and white creamy oily strip ooze out.
ask if i got other symptons, told him no. then he take one look and say not STD. I ask him to take blood test to confirm, he say dun waste $.

he says something to do with pubic follicule and also a pimple outbreak but at the pubic zone. gave me antibiotics and most cleared after 2 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim
loking at the symptoms listed, i dun get any of them except for itch.

my pubic area has been itching for a year plus, even when there is no red spots. there is no sore or burning feeling.

when i got the one spot back in Aug last year, it was only one and i burst it like a pimple. then recently, a month ago, i had an outbreak of pimple on my face and neck. it came and go. And the last one week, the spots appear at the pubic (4 of them but all separate).

I read earlier that subsequent outbreaks are less severe than the first. If mine is herpes, it sure go the other way. The one back last Aug was only one red spot and now a few.

i'll go for a test. Thanks