View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut12345 View Post
BFashion Hotel
i want to say don't bother going there because the traffic around is super bad (even by jakarta standards) + surrounding area stinks. But the freelancers are super hot. Made a bad decision of admitting to GRO that I can't speak Bahasa which ended up them assigning the same masseuse to me as the last trip! I realized only after i got into the room.
The cute GRO speak to me in english, show me her phone with the selection at early noon time got only 4 ML though...as for why i do find her cute is that she describe the ml body size (petite) and boobs size (around B) to me taking herself as the exact example cos her english is bits & pieces so took me some time to figure out her meaning but then overall she was kinda friendly to me and calculated the exact total price that I will have to pay once exit from there with no more no less just the exact figure in rupiah.

Yea, have to agree the evening traffic was quite bad especially along Taman Angerrak area...good thing i didnt miss my flight or rather bloody AirAsia delay game still going strong delay 1 hour of my flight time so quite hard to actually miss flight also...