Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
1 FR - Zhu Er (BY:shyboy)

Inside the room, off came our clothes and revealed her small perky breasts with pinkish-light brown nipples. Proceeded to bathroom where she guggle her mouth with listerine and then start to give my body and didi a shower. Afterwhich she hug me, pressly her soft tender neh-neh against my chest and my didi against her thigh and begin to rub up and down for a few strokes, putting my didi in full gun salute, then gave me a hot water bbbj.

Proceeded to bed and she service my back first, with her boobs giving me a massage from leg to buttock before pressing it down on my back as she give my ears a tongueful, and the licking continue for the whole of backbody b4 she wrk on AR. Dunno y but i got no feeling from AR, not her fault but me not enjoying it and forgot to tell her b4 hand to skip it.

Time to turn over and let my didi stand up for singapore. Started to give bbbj ,mine I'm in ecstacy. Her tongue swirling in rapid rpm ard my head b4 going deep-throat with my whole shaft in her mouth where she again twist her tongue ard my base of my didi in quick rotations.All this while my hands were all over her boobs, fine-tuning her pinkish nipples. Afterwhich suck my balls then bodylick my fingers and nipples then move up and lick my ears again b4 engaging me in a tug(tongue)-of war aka frenching.Then she place her soft tender boobs on my mouth as i went on to lick and suck ernestly. Went down on my toes b4 repeating the bbbj procedure again while pulling my hand to rub her boobs.

Then she said my turn to perform and cap my didi with condom not b4 she gave it a complete catwash again. At this pt my didi already ready to fire.

I went on top and we began on another passionate moment of french kiss while she insert my didi into her base. As i was doing her missionary, we were tongue-locked like young lovebirds.
Being my first time in gl, my didi shot its rounds rather quickly (abt 5mins).

She bathed and came back to give me a body massage (even better than some masseaurs in HC) b4 bathing me again.

Throughout the sessions we engage in small talk which kinda put me at ease and I mus say she's very accomodating and polite. Volunteer to share her listerine also.

Looks: 7/10 (cute playful look)
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: 32-33?? ( pink pointed nipples)
Skin: 7.5/10 Fair, tender and smooth.
Frenching: Yes (9/10)
BBBJ: 8.5/10
AR: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10 (didn't get to try different position, cos my didi underperform todae )
Attitude: 9.5/10
Click-factor: 8.5/10 (very clickable with me)
RTF: YES (8/10)

Disclaimer: above numerical ratings purely based on personal opinions

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:44 PM.