View Single Post
Old 15-01-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 16
Director is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to all
Re: Jakarta Info thread

[QUOTE=Johnnyngai;19643499]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
Only starmoon is the only one in the area that is 350, Grand LA is 380 now as are the others (all but starmoon are owned by the same group).
Due to pissing someone off in high places, Kota Indah has been the target of police raids recently, so I am currently avoiding that area.

I was in Grand LA on Dec. 9, and the fee was still 350+tips. With the raid means higher protection money and higher fee for us.
The mama like to sent me girls with stinky pussy because she knows that I can't speak Bahasa to complain. Do I still tip 80. I am not joking.
On my December trip 6 weeks ago, 1/3 of the girls had smelly pussy. One girl in Glodok Sugar massage even has a bloody pussy.
With inflation in mind, this December I will tip everyone 100. But I will pick my own girl, the mama can't send me bad pussies anymore.
I rarely have issue with smelly pussy in travel or classic as the girls have regular mandatory check up for std and hiv. As for your places I can’t comment much as I also had smelly issue when I visited those places a few months ago. It happened to me twice so I Guess either you and me are unlucky or there is an underlying issue with personal hygiene. Some time you wonder if the girls can make more in tips and fees outside in more secure areas. ...why would they work in such a risky area unless...