View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!
Re: Jakarta Info thread

My replay to a first time visitor:

I don't like Classic because it seems that some of the girls there are spoiled by big spending western tourist, some ordinary ones expect 100 or more. As far as I know there are no other shops within walking distance from Classic, but classic has four shops including the more expensive sub floor. The ground floor doesn't begin operation until after 8pm.
I like hotel Travel and the fuck bars in the Kota area. But someone told me that the Kota walking path might not be safe after 8pm.
If you are taking the TransJakarta busway bus, Blok M has the Metropolis and the Aquarius fj massage. Sugar fj massage at Glodok is ok too. You speak some Bahasa, you should have a better time than me.
Classic, Travel and the fuck bar in Kota offer prettier girls than the places that required you to pick girls from photos. Even 30 year old fat ones looked good in photos.

Any senior member disagree, please teach me more. I will use the new knowledge this December. I am only interested in similar priced ones.