View Single Post
Old 18-05-2022, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
I can see both sides of the debate. TS you are the one who has direct relationship with the girl so you’re bound to be more lenient with her. We bros here can only base on your limited description of her so we give you harsh reality checks.

Importantly do your due diligence before you go into marriage. Even if things don’t work out after marriage, you can still end it. At least no regrets and it’s not the end of the world.
I am not afraid of harsh reality checks. In fact i welcome it. If i wish to avoid that, I would not have come here. I know that sbf is a place that will make someone who is blinded see. I might not like some of the words the bros here use. But that doesn’t make what they say wrong. It all make sense. I just wish to ‘see’ properly and not be blinded by my love for her.

I know that money will be a topic of concern as the relationship progresses. I might say I don’t care about money now but the fact is that if money become an issue, i will be very affected by it. Everyone needs money to survive and it is our hard earned money. So I also take into account some bros comments about money and will be extra careful with it.

I guess now only time will tell if it is all worth it. I will risk it for now because I don’t want to be afraid and miss an opportunity. Anyway thanks for all the replies.