View Single Post
Old 23-04-2009, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 20
hamster80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhamster80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Arrow For Bros who love [genuine chinese massage] by *oriental beauty* (**W/ PICS**)

I don't know if this is the right section to post. I have tried a lot of FRs providing massage but few is up to par.

I like to recommend this lady whom I have been patronizing her massage for the past 1 year. Recently, her lady boss has closed down the shop at Tanjong K. So I recommend her to give her services here.

Reasons? She is one of the prettiest traditional chinese masseur around. I dont need to tell you that most are aunties who don't dress up.

I have attached few of her pics here for your viewing pleasure.

As of now, she is only offering traditional chinese massage. No hanky panky or anything. She is not comfortable with HJ for the moment but I think she will later. I will try to persuade her.

Name: Wan Er
Race : Chinese
Looks : 8.5/10 (seductive look)
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 (from the outside)
Ht : Abt 1.66
Wt: Ard 55kgs
Services : Oil Massage 1 Hour - $35 / 2 Hour - $70
HJ : NIL (I will persuade her as time goes by)

Hopefully bros who are interested in genuine massage by a good looker will support her.

She is very straightforward and chatty. You will enjoy a no-bullshit chat with her while doing massage.

Pls PM me for contact details.

Below are her pics:

Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!.