View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

Bros, regarding bro stinger 1's post. It must be remembered that the group of people that work out of Romeos are a very close knit bunch which is divided into small cliques of usually four. They are are extremely defensive about their "territory". If for example, any ladyboy is assaulted, the entire bunch, good friend or not, will rally around and help.
The situation in Club Romeo is such that even the local ladyboys dare not intrude into their territory. So on that score trust me, they are all ladyboys. A girl would probably last 5 minutes.
It must also be remembered, that the latest operation (last 2 years) is done so finely that you cannot distinguish between the real pussy and the fake one. In fact one particular post-op surgeon in Bangkok is claimed to be the best in the world. I heard some can even imitate pre-cum from the pussy.
Furthermore, I was there on 2 occasions last few days. I did not see any girls.
Provide me with the name of the "girls" and I will confirm 100% the situation.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com