View Single Post
Old 14-01-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1077 / Power: 16
gcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud ofgcrw has much to be proud of
Re: Warning of Fake FWB/Sugar babe Deals on Locanto

Quote:
Originally Posted by megachiongster View Post
wah bro.... the jonlowzy i encountered his advert many months ago. its damn obviously scam leh.... Sorry if i offend you, but I really hope you can learn. Your money is hard earned! be careful with it.

If you scammed by him, you will definitely be scammed by others' even better tactic.

there is this lady

- advert is of a married woman looking for a good fwb. (actually doesn't matter what they say in the advert, men will just fall for it)
- add u on wechat... heres the power part, she will really chat a few times with u, and won't be pro-active, so experienced guys will really fall for the lure. (when fishing, sometime u must let go), her timeline in wechat has a carefully constructed persona.
- she will mention a few times she hates pple who scam
- send u a few photos here and there
- when u are ready to meet (u will be the one rushing her, not she rushing you) she will even send u a video of her dolling up)
- and just before the meetup, she ask u if u can try to get some chocolates and red wine for the meet up (this is damn good trick)

then the kick in start. she said she is trying to be safe, and can't go any hotel. she will ask u to pay the landlord for rental of a place for a few hours. its a very safe location with digital lock. so ask you to book the place by transferring to the person bank account

when this happened, i knew everything was a great scam.
in this case, i super impressed. LOL
No la bro im not offended . Its because of my own nature trust ppl too easily le and was really excited but didnt think it through at that moment.

Hahaha your case the deal seem super legit n real ! Thanks for sharing ur encounter too...but wa good thing u didnt fall for it!! ���� .

Just kinda sad after being a sammyboy forum member for quite a few years and yet i was so silly to ignore those red flags that appeared along the way. Actually thinking back there were many..but its ok guess i really learned the painful way.

Oh btw the jonlowzy and dawn which i believe is the same person haa deleted their telegram account. So just beware fellow bros.

Thanks to the bro who upped me dont know who r u but thanks!

Black friday sale.
My House..
You and I..
All clothes will be 100% off.