View Single Post
Old 14-01-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: Warning of Fake FWB/Sugar babe Deals on Locanto

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrw View Post
Hi everyone !
1) Fwb referral : Jonlowzy
FWB/Sugarbabe: dawwn - claim to study at smu and stay yishun area

2) FWB/Sugarbabe: Limcandice - claims to stay in jurong area.

I have the conversation screenshots but shall not post here as it is pointless.

Thanks for reading.
wah bro.... the jonlowzy i encountered his advert many months ago. its damn obviously scam leh.... Sorry if i offend you, but I really hope you can learn. Your money is hard earned! be careful with it.

If you scammed by him, you will definitely be scammed by others' even better tactic.

there is this lady

- advert is of a married woman looking for a good fwb. (actually doesn't matter what they say in the advert, men will just fall for it)
- add u on wechat... heres the power part, she will really chat a few times with u, and won't be pro-active, so experienced guys will really fall for the lure. (when fishing, sometime u must let go), her timeline in wechat has a carefully constructed persona.
- she will mention a few times she hates pple who scam
- send u a few photos here and there
- when u are ready to meet (u will be the one rushing her, not she rushing you) she will even send u a video of her dolling up)
- and just before the meetup, she ask u if u can try to get some chocolates and red wine for the meet up (this is damn good trick)

then the kick in start. she said she is trying to be safe, and can't go any hotel. she will ask u to pay the landlord for rental of a place for a few hours. its a very safe location with digital lock. so ask you to book the place by transferring to the person bank account

when this happened, i knew everything was a great scam.
in this case, i super impressed. LOL