View Single Post
Old 20-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 20
(",) is a Helpful and Caring Samster(",) is a Helpful and Caring Samster(",) is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fr on poly girl that squirt and squirt,Patricia

Wanted to try Angel from Angelfighter but email him bo reply ..lucky got Bro WetCD contact. sms for Patricia.

A soft knock on the door and she arrived. Just after a few min of waiting.
First look, damn ...she is really young n cute gal. Make me feel guilty. she is really those small size cute cute gal like yr neighbour's daughter or a little sister.

Session started with small talks and she gets confortable with you easily, infact i was more tense than her.

French alot, we french the whole session. before undressing till undressing,
When bathing, she would play with yr bro, french n hugged u tightly, then go down n BBBJ, up again to french n hug, After drying up she bend down n BBBJ again. wow. nice feeling man.

On the bed, start frenching again with me ontop. Then i start to finger her, she would use her hand to guide me how she would like to be fingered., seeing her so high n wet (squit quite a puddle on the bedsheet already) i positioned myself sideway for her to BBBJ me while fingering her. Love it when she is cumming, can really feel her BBBJ get tighter n deeper, more agressive.. shiock...
Alot more frenching before she ask for condom. ok put it on in a sitting position at the edge of the bed, she came over n sit on me, putting my bro in. we sat there while my bro enjoy her tight n wet pussy, i was frenching n playing with her nipples...

laid back with her ontop, french n bonk at the same time, change to missionary continue pumping, can hear she really enjoy sex, give you the mood to give her everything man...too bad stupid phone call took away my attention n i came in missionary..... didnt get to try doggie.

overall
Looks: 6.7 (not those chio type but very young cute cute gal..she just put on braces..haha 1st time try girl with braces on )
Height: 156cm i think..
Weight: 40-42kg
Body: 6.5
Boobs: A-B cup ba for her size just nice
Frenching: 8 with lots of tongue action
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ: 6 Nice n long, cover every area with deep throat plus licking your balls
if she be more agressive for more feel that would be 10/10
FJ: 7 Tight and nice moans
GFE: 9, like a friend more than a FL.
Damage: 250/1/1 + room + cd .
RTF: Yes - but want to try so many more...

Bro pls take good care of this little gal, she is more like a little sister.
(",)