Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Cannot find maybe because geylang is still under lockdown now in Singapore. I'm sure if AV allows geylang to operate and when the borders open again they will be able to source. Times are very bad even for China today. Again low budget low quality. Its about expectation rather than not being able to find supply.

And who says paying $300 will get you better service? There are many who charge more but offering service far worse than geylang. $ is no guarantee of good service. At least with geylang everything service included is standard. We know what to expect given what we paid. We are not expecting mao shan wang quality when we are paying D24 prices. But sometimes even among the D24 you find one or two gems that is better than mao shan wang. And that's what we rave about.
I find it fucking irritating when people are unable to read and make up their own issue. Did I say $300 is guarantee good service? You pay $1500 also no guarantee.

Don't mind try to be more educated. At whatever price point, there is no guarantee for this kind of flesh service. Please get your head checked. What guarantee you talk?

What we are talking about is the general quality. $300 vs $150. I have almost never encountered hairy armpits or mothers at the $300 price point. $150 many. Hotel room is 4 star and above at $300. $150 is a slum house.

Occasionally, I encounter gems at $300 that should be priced at $500. You can spend your time at $50 hoping to find gem. HOWEVER, 99% of the time you'll be fucking something fat and ugly.

If you wish to engage in a discussion, please engage sensibly and don't come and talk rot about guarantee. Low quality for low budget. This I can agree. Also, you must be going for the cheap FL PRC if you're getting misses. I had mention more than once that quality PRC are at certain KTVs. Which KTV you go don't have? Never go don't say the standard no good.

Please upgrade to FL3/ local and not FL2. As I mentioned before, if that is all you can afford, so be it. No need to find excuse about looking for gem. It's laughable. Everyday hang out at the mee goreng stall hoping to find lobster. This isn't a brilliant strategy. It's just pathetic.