View Single Post
Old 20-09-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 17
darkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond reputedarkkrait has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Level 4 that stretch of shops you will see once you head up the escalators have PRC milfs. Most of them showing their cleavages but overall dont look very attractive. There is one shop near the link way to the vegetarian restaurant got one younger looking lady with short hair. Sounds like a Viet from the way she talks. Looks quite pretty.

Level 2 got one shop also have a few Viets, they also look younger than the average age of the ladies of this place.

Didnt try any as was just window shopping. Might try these Viets next time i venture there. Any bros tried the above mentioned Viets? I feel that overall they look more appealing than the PRCs here.