Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
You must be a senile whose delusional, can't read polls and living in your own pathetic world. Tsk ... Tsk ..
Listen you fucking moron.I can read very well. If you wish to DRAW ATTENTION TO YOUR STUPIDITY, I am more than happy to oblige.

The ques asks whether an increase the price will encourage better quality FLs to come. The answer from 3% is YES.

Now I didn't take the poll but why don't you try offering $15 and see if any PRC wants to come? 97% of the retards here (ie. chao no money and no education Ah Peks like yourself), believe that if you raise the price to say $350 a pop, you can't attract PRC to come. HAHAHAHA

So I ask again, are you fucking stupid?

I say you have no education. I let ppl read your posts and decide for themselves. I said it many times before, once you open your mouth to air your views, it becomes obvious.

By the way, who the fuck calls themselves 'Snr'? You are Snr what? Snr shit?

OKTs and WLs No. 1 complain is that the $ is too low. OEI MORON, THEY ARE NOT COMING ANY MORE. Being educated means dealing with this issue. Tell you direct to your face that money no enough. Says who? THE SERVICE PROVIDER. You still cannot understand. Instead, you use some useless poll on this forum to show that an increase in price won't attract better quality FLs. Are you a fucking kid? Ignore what OKTs and WLs say: which is YOU ARE CHEAP SO THEY DON'T WISH TO COME, and instead this fucking childish poll is the truth???

I don't know how else to get through your thick skull. Let me put it to you in another way. If prices can increase to $350, you are not the customer. You got no money. Your opinion does not matter. Nobody talking to you. It's like asking MRT DPOWER if he thinks a BMW is overpriced.

The poll answers didn't stop at "NO". This wasn't the end of the matter. 97% say that GL prices were already overpriced. WHAAAAAAT??? $50 and $150 is overpriced??? Well how much do you want to pay then? $20 and $100? HAHAHAHAHA. If you can think that GL is overpriced, it shows how you have no sense of reality, how poor you are and how little education you have.

You can afford to pay only up to $150. That's fine. Shut the fuck up about matters above that price range. Doesn't concern you. Take your useless and childish poll and shove it up your ass. The poll doesn't show that higher price will not lead to better quality FLs. It shows that 97% of GL customers are indeed low income and low educated. You are a classic example of a fucking Ah Pek with no idea what is going on in the real world. Snrlee? LOL lanjiao la. Your level of thought is admin staff standard, you call yourself Snr. LOL

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 19-09-2020 at 02:51 AM.