View Single Post
Old 09-12-2004, 04:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Kunming - China

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
...No, I heard some sound from the bath room. Went in and saw that she was washing my clothes. I did not know what to say but appreciated.
Something similar happened to me in Changping. I met a WL named "Ah Fei" (from Hunan) and she introduced me to her friend (sorry, can't remember her name) and we had a threesome. Ah Fei and I would fuck like rabbits but unfortunately her friend was liked a dead fish in bed. However, she was up early in the morning and washed all my clothes!

In the ensuing days, Ah Fei's friend rang me a few times wanting to come over but I didn't have any clothes for her to wash so I politely turned her down.

So you see, Bro PuTonRen, you must go south and enjoy Bro Sinoview's hospitality. Southern MMs can also give good service.

Conclusion: When in China must have two mistresses- one to cook and wash for you and the other for you to fuck (this one better get Sichuan "Lat Mei" from Chongqing hor). Then sometimes we can have a threesome. What do all the brothers think? Good idea or not?

Bro Sinoview, so when can go Sichuan ahh??