View Single Post
Old 28-09-2005, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
All Petain FR experience

Hi,

This thread will be mainly focused on the FR of any individual.
Please share the experience of the bonk you obtained in Petain.
Any volunteers? Me, of course. Not too long ago........

girl. There is no other Malay babe beside her. Look like late 20
Cost: $30 is the price i normally pay.
FR: I had been patrolling her for about 20 times. She is quite
short at about 1.6m and is alittle bit chubby only. However, her
breast quite handful and has a pointed nipples. To me, she is quite
pretty as a minah. Normally never wear any bra but it is the
g-string combination with the ass that turn me hard. Step 1: After the
normal washing, we would proceed to the bed. Kick off with licking
on my both nipples and follow by some circular motion of her breasts
on your chest. After which whether your dick gets hard anot,she
will perform a bj on you. I only got one bbj from her from so
many past visits. The feeling is good because it is the first
time she tasted my dick raw. Her bj is quite robotic as she only
move her head up and down. No full throat bj. Sometimes, may
feel her teeth ganna my dick. Step 2: She will ask you whether
you want her to be on top. The ass will move up and down and at
the same time licking your nipples. You can then choose missionary
or doggy or simulataneously. The doggy style or missionary will
confirm give give the slapping sound. Piak piak.....Sometimes, you
will have a feeling that she is rushing you from the way she anticipated.
After about the 8 times of visit, i normally dont matter about that
feeling of rushing. I just keep on whacking untill i can smell her
pussy aroma. Those regular fxxker should know what i meant by pussy aroma. My recommendation to all brother is go for her if you want
a minah for relieve. Very friendly. But can get quite robotic at
some times. No sound effects during the whole process. Accept....when i about to came....She would accidentally and uncontrollably let out
soft moan with her mouth expression showing abit of tweaking......hee hee

Location: House 1.Room 9. You will see a chinese lady. Look like late 30
Cost: Quote $30. For new customer, i think she quote $35(cant remember the actual price because after the 2 visit onwards, i got $30 for body massage+fxxk) an option of whether you want body massage because she dont give bj as far as i had visit her before.
FR: I only tried her for about 8 times like that. Quite friendy and chatty. She got a very white skin colour and smooth skin. One defects is her bum, can see some crumbled and doesnt look smooth. The kind of crumbled that you normally see on those fat people. The look is like auntie and is only so so. Another bad points is you need to wash your dick by your self. Step 1: She would put powder on your body and start using her breast(got pink nipples, her breast look not bad)to slide up and down. Occasionally, licking your nipples an at the same time her hand would slowly masturxxte your
dick. Then, the cycle repeat by itself. Step 2: Before the fxxck, she would go to the basin and apply some water onto her pussy. Actually no good because it make the thrusting very tight. She would slowly go on top of you and lay her whole body on you. After which, she would used her ass to piak piak you. Quite shiok actually. The missionary and doggy is often like too tight for me.
She never apply any lubricant. After the 7 or 8 times, i never visit her because she mention that she felt pussy painful when fxxking her. And highlight that maybe i too tall. Althought she tell me in a friendly manner, i still strike her out of my petain list. I would say can try 1 or 2 times but its the kind where if you never try also its ok to skip.

Thats all guys, i stop now and continue with some other FR other days. I really love to contribute all my FR but that would take infinite...just joking. My FR is a general conclusion of some of the common repeat cycles that those brother would take note. Most importantly, i hopes it help
in the decision making for you guys.

Best regards
Petain Lover