View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexseekerman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by horlicks71 View Post
They will be leaving together today . 5pm flight. They leaving cos the boss never been fair to them becos of one new girl call QiuQiu. This QiuQiu slapped and beaten up 4D but the boss thought was BaiHe and 4D wacked the new girl. So in the end all 3 girls cancelled their permits and go back.This were told by 4D to me personally.
Hi bros,

Just to even out the story a little, Baihe had an argument with Qiuqiu and 4D being a good friend of Baihe participated in the argument. This escalated into a fight and 4D and Qiu Qiu fought. Later Qiu Qiu apologised but Baihe wanted to bring her down so got all 3 girls card cancelled. The boss asked Baihe to let go but she doesnt want. Initially the 4D thought she could stay if Baihe would let it go but she wasn't willing to let Qiu Qiu go.

You see, if you fight, you will get send back. This is the practice. Nobody will report cos it may end up having the shop closed so its practice to let those involved in the fight to "ge ka".

Why the boss was so pissed off is because Baihe refused to let Qiu Qiu off even when she apologised. He is already very down in girls and therefore biz. The boss just want $$$. Everyone is for themselves, its the real world. The girls are also all not that simple. Baihe is only nice to people who patronise her.

This account is from 3rd parties in the house, eye witnesses. Its neither from any of the involved parties. I will apologise if I did offend anyone.

The same incident happened to SaSa if anyone did remember. Bosses have to cancel any girls card cos if it goes up to av, they can get suspended or even lose license or blacklist. So they are very particular.